About the InnovationXLab Initiative
The purpose of the InnovationXLab Initiative and the associated Summits are to convene key industry representatives in a particular energy related technology to showcase the strong technical resources and capabilities resident in the 17 Department of Energy (DOE) National Laboratories
and how they can be used by private companies, investors, universities and other organizations as a source of innovation.
Participants include representatives from the 17 Department of Energy National Laboratories as well as private companies, Government Officials, investors, universities and other organizations focused on Energy Innovation.
- Discussion of industry energy storage technology and resource requirements;
- The latest technology innovations from the Department of Energy’s National Laboratories;
- New programs or initiatives that provide opportunities to collaborate with the National Laboratories;
- Types of business agreements and authorities for engaging with the National Laboratories; and,
- Showcase companies that have successful partnerships with the National Laboratories.